1. How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person. We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes described in this policy:
(1) We do not sell any products, nor display any products at the same time
(2) Carry out internal data analysis and research, third-party SDK statistical services, and improve our products or services
We collect data based on your interaction with us and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. The data we collect may include SDK/API/JS code version, browser, Internet service provider, IP address, platform, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, independent device identifier, iOS advertising identifier IDFA, Android advertiser identifier, network card (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), device model, terminal manufacturer, terminal device operating system version, session start/stop time, language location, time zone and Network status (WiFi, etc.), hard disk, CPU and battery usage, etc.
When we want to use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, we will seek your consent in advance.
When we want to use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will seek your consent in advance.
To ensure the proper functioning of the website, we will store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or the items in your shopping basket.
(2) Web beacons and pixel tags
In addition to cookies, we also use other similar technologies such as web beacons and pixel tags on our websites. For example, the email we send you may contain a click-through URL that links to the content of our website. If you click the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product or service preferences and improve customer service. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of pixel tags in the email, we can know whether the email has been opened. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
(3) Do Not Track (Do Not Track)
Many web browsers have a Do Not Track function, which can post Do Not Track requests to websites. Currently, major Internet standards organizations have not established relevant policies to regulate how websites should respond to such requests. But if Do Not Track is enabled in your browser, all our sites will respect your choice.
3. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any other companies, organizations or individuals, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
Our affiliated companies include: [None].
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following cases:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. After obtaining your explicit consent;
2. Disclosure based on law: We may publicly disclose your personal information when required by law, legal procedures, litigation, or compulsory government authorities.
4. How do we protect your personal information
(1) We have used safety protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. For example, the exchange of data (such as credit card information) between your browser and the "service" is protected by SSL encryption; we also provide https secure browsing for our website; we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will Use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees¡¯ importance of protecting personal information understanding.
(2) We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy, unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or is permitted by law.
(3) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment, and email, instant messaging, and communication with other our users are not encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send personal information through such methods. Please use a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account.
(4) The Internet environment is not 100% secure. We will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(5) In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly notify you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can independently prevent and Suggestions to reduce risks, remedial measures for you, etc. We will promptly inform you about the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement.
At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
5. Your rights
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations and standards, as well as common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information:
(1) Access your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, except for exceptions provided by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise the right to access data, you can access it yourself in the following ways:
Account information-If you want to access or edit the personal information and payment information in your account, change your password, add security information or close your account, you can perform such operations through access.
Search information-you can access or clear your search history, view and modify interests, and manage other data in the app.